Today was a busy day. We had a doctors appointment for Sebastian. It was the third this week but luckily we have been told we don’t need to go back for another 6 months, unless problems happen of course. Then both Matt and I got a hair cut. I really cut it short, I’m loving it so far but we will see once I shower and have to style it myself. We spent the afternoon with Matts grandparents and then shopping with his mom. We had the dog in the car and S needed to get home so we didn’t end up going grocery shopping.
I had about 2 cups of leftover chicken from a few nights before so I decided I was going to do my curry chicken potato salad, I usually add more veggies and use grilled chicken instead of roasted but I worked with what I had and it was delicious and pretty spicy. Matt helped out roasting the Poblano peppers, I’m slowly turning him into a chef haha. seriously guys I wish my pictures would look like my food tastes, they really do no justice. I need to get better at plating ad photographing.
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 apple diced
- 1 green onion chopped
- 2 mini bell peppers chopped
- Half bunch of cilantro chopped
- 4 Poblano peppers roasted and chopped
- 8 small red potatoes cooked and diced
- 4 celery sticks chopped
- 3 tablespoon Mayo
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon curry
- ground black pepper
- Put the clean Poblano chiles in a very hot pan until the skin burns then turn it around so every side is burnt. Place the chiles in a plastic bag inside a bowl and cover with a wet towel.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water.
- In a large bowl mix the mayo with the seasoning then add the chopped veggies and mix well. Chop the chicken and add it to the bowl.
- Once the potatoes are soft, remove from water and chop them. Add to bowl and mix well.
- Remove the skin and the inside of the chiles with a knife. Dice and add to bowl.
- Mix well and enjoy